All rates for our Colorado accommodations at Anniversary Inn B&B are double occupancy, per night, and are subject to change without notice. Once a reservation is made, we charge an amount equal to one night stay or 1/2 the total stay as a deposit to hold the reservation.
Check-in is from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm to ensure that someone will be available to greet you. Check-out is at 10:30 am.
Two-night minimum stay required especially on summer weekends (Friday and Saturday nights), holidays, special events, and during foliage season. If in doubt, please call to inquire about single-night lodging stays.
Because of our small size, cancellations and no shows affect us significantly. For this reason, cancellations must be made fourteen days prior to the date of arrival to avoid a charge equal to your deposit. If a guest does not honor their reservation, they will be charged for the full stay. In the event of a cancellation or reservation change with more than 14 days in advance of a reservation a $50.00 charge will be assessed.
Our bed and breakfast is not appropriate for young children. Many of our guests are looking for a quiet getaway. Well-behaved children over the age of twelve are welcome, however, we do not provide a special children’s menu at breakfast.
We are sorry to report that we do not accept pets of any sort as we are trying to maintain an allergy free facility.
OTHER IMPORTANT POLICIES
- We are a completely non-smoking home, smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Breakfast for non-guests/extra guests is $25.00 and require advanced notice.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Rates are all subject to 10.55% state and local tax, which is not included in the room rates.
- For your security and peace of mind, there is a combination lock on the front door of the inn.
- Please use only the bath grains provided in the Jacuzzi tubs. Excessive bubbles from regular bubble bath can harm the motors.
- If you forget something, we have complimentary items available on request.
- This is our home; we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We are not responsible for accidents or injury, damages to personal property or vehicles or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.