- Rocky Mountain National Park offers over 350 miles of hiking trails from relaxing strolls to climbing majestic 14,000 foot peaks, including the famous Longs Peak at 14,290 feet above sea level.
- Driving/biking over the highest continuous highway in the U.S. over the Continental Divide into Grand Lake, Colorado.
- Wildlife viewing such as elk, deer, bobcats, foxes, coyotes, chipmunks, and occasionally, bears. Extraordinary opportunities exist in the fall for elk bugling and fighting.
- Wide variety of birds and flowers
- Rangers offer special lectures and programs throughout the year.
- Fly fishing on the Big and Little Thompson
ESTES PARK OFFERS:
- Recreational slide, miniature golf, and other arcade activities
- Aerial Tramway
- Fine art
- Local events throughout the year
- Horseback riding
- Carriage rides
- Guided tours